Holiday Show 2022

It’s that time again!!  You may have participated in our Holiday Show & Sale last November and will remember that it was a huge success with terrific traffic and buyer enthusiasm.  We’re getting ready for our 2022 show and hope we can count on your participation again!

The Beverly Shores Museum and Art Gallery will feature its annual Pop Up Holiday Show & Sale this coming season with a host of product from talented artists and artisans!  Please join us by showcasing your latest creations, be it in glass, ceramics, weavings, jewelry, wood, or more.  If you make holiday-themed products such as Christmas stockings or menorahs, please include them in the sale as well!

Our Pop Up Holiday Show & Sale is a convenient way for you to gain exposure in the market.  Unlike other art shows, you do not have to be present all weekend for the show nor do you have to set it up.  We will handle all of that for you -- we just ask that you deliver product to us in Beverly Shores.  If you live a long distance, you may ship it to us.  Conversely, we will pack it up for free, but ship it to you at your expense.  Also, there is no charge to participate in our show.

Show Dates and Hours:

  • Saturday, November 19, 10:00 – 5:00
  • Sunday, November 20, 11:00 – 3:00                       

Final Date to Confirm Participation: Saturday, November 5

  • Email to:  Info@BSDepot.com. Let us know you’ll be participating asap so that you can be assured of space in the show.  Include your name, address, and phone number.
  • Please email a photo of one of the items you’ll be featuring for us to use for promotional purposes.

Drop Off:

Bring your creations to The Depot (525 S Broadway, Beverly Shores) on one of the following days:

  • Saturday:  October 22: 11-5    
  • Sundays:  October 23, 30: 11-3
  • November 13 (After the Interwovens Show. Email us to make drop off arrangements)
  • If you are unable to drop off product on these dates, please email us at info@BSDepot.com to make other arrangements.

Put them in a box or a bag labeled with:

  • Your name
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Ticket or tag each item with your last name and first initial and the retail price.  In addition, please number each item (1, 2, 3, etc.) so we can cross reference the sale with the corresponding item.

Include our inventory list with your name, phone number, email address, full home address, item number, product description and retail price

Pick Up:

  • Pick up any unsold items on Sunday, November 20, 3-5 pm
  • Bring a box or bag to pack up your products.
  • If you are not able to pick up on that date, please email us to make other arrangements.

More details:

  • You do not have to be on-site during the sale.
  • We will set up the display of your items.  If you have any display fixtures that you traditionally use for show events, please provide them and be sure to tape your name to the fixture
  • You will be paid 70% of your suggested retail price in the month following the sale. The remaining 30% is The Depot’s commission.
  • The Depot cannot be responsible for any theft nor breakage of your product.
  • The Depot reserves the right to use photographs of your product for promotional purposes.
  • We can ship product back after the show, but freight charges will have to be paid for by the artist.

Your participation is so very appreciated and will help make this event a successful one for all of us.  We hope we can count on you!

Thank you!

Your friends at The Depot.   A not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.