Calling All Elves! 

 

Time to head to the workshop! The Beverly Shores Museum and Art Gallery will feature its annual Holiday Show & Sale this coming season with a host of product from talented artists and artisans!  Please join us by showcasing your latest creations, be it in glass, ceramics, weavings, jewelry, wood, or more.  If you make holiday-themed products such as Christmas stockings or menorahs, please include them in the sale as well!

Show Dates and Hours:

  • Saturday, November 20, 11:00 – 5:00
  • Sunday, November 21, 11:00 – 3:00                       

Final Date to Confirm Participation: Saturday, November 6

  • Email to:  Info@BSDepot.com and let us know you’ll be participating.  Include your name, address, and phone number.
  • Please email a photo of one of the items you’ll be featuring for us to use for promotional purposes.

Drop Off:

Bring your creations to The Depot (525 S Broadway, Beverly Shores) on one of the following days:

  • October 30, 11-5
  • October 31, 11-3
  • If you are unable to drop off product on these dates, please email us at info@BSDepot.com to make other arrangements to drop off product by Nov. 6th.

Put them in a box or a bag labeled with:

  • Your name
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Ticket or tag each item with your last name and first initial and the retail price.  In addition, please number each item (1, 2, 3, etc.) so we can cross reference the sale with the corresponding item.

Include an inventory list (click here to download) with your name, phone number, email address, full home address, item number, product description and retail price

Pick Up:

  • Pick up any unsold items on Sunday, November 21, 3-5 pm
  • Bring a box or bag to pack up your products.
  • If you are not able to pick up on that date, please email us to make other arrangements.

More details:

  • You do not have to be on-site during the sale.
  • We will set up the display of your items.  If you have any display fixtures that you traditionally use for show events, please provide them and be sure to tape your name to the fixture
  • You will be paid 70% of the suggested retail price in the month following the sale. The remaining 30% is The Depot’s commission.
  • The Depot cannot be responsible for any theft nor breakage of your product.
  • The Depot reserves the right to use photographs of your product for promotional purposes.

Your participation is so very appreciated and will help make this event a successful one.  We hope we can count on you!

Thank you!