5x5 Frequently Asked Questions
What is 5x5 at the Depot?
- 5x5 at the Depot is a fund raising event. The proceeds from the sale of artwork provides critical funding for the Depot.
Where does the Depot get the art they offer at the 5x5?
- The original artwork offered in 5x5 at the Depot has been donated by regional artists.
Where does the 5x5 take place?
- This year 5x5 at the Depot will take place at The Depot on Friday, May 13 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm.
When is the 5x5 at the Depot, Digital Edition?
- 5x5 at the Depot, Digital Edition begins on Friday May 13 at 7:00 pm. Log in to www.bsdepot.com
How much is a 5x5?
- Each 5x5 is offered at $55.00.
How can I buy a 5x5?
- For the in person event: Pre-purchase a 5x5 voucher on bsdepot.com. At the event, show your confirmation email to receive a sticker. The sticker, with your number on it, will be affixed to the artwork you wish to purchase from the gallery. Artwork selection is first-come first-serve. You may also purchase a voucher onsite during the event.
- To purchase artwork online: Click on the 5x5 menu item online at: www.bsdepot.com and shop for the desired work of art you wish to purchase.
How do I pay for my 5x5?
- You can pay for the items in your shopping cart using a credit of debit card.
When do I get my 5x5?
You may pick up your 5x5 on June 4th and 5th at The Depot. Sat: 11-5 or Sun: 11-3.
What happens if I cannot come to pick up my 5x5?
- The Depot can mail your 5x5s to you for a discounted $5.00 postage fee per item. You will indicate your preference for shipping at check out.
Is there a limit to the number of 5x5s that I can by?
- There is no limit to the number of 5x5s that you can purchase.
How long can my chosen 5x5 stay in my shopping cart?
- 5x5s remain in your shopping until purchased, however if someone else purchases your chosen 5x5 before you do, it will be "out of stock" and removed from your shopping cart.
What does the Depot do with the funds raised from the 5x5?
- The Depot Museum and Art Gallery uses the proceeds from this fund raiser to support ongoing programming. One current project is the development of a Heritage Walking Trail in Beverly Shores.